Sunday, August 1, 2010

Renegade Craft Fair in SF

Visited the Renegade Craft Fair in SF at Fort Mason. This is my first time going to one of these things. The fair is catered for people who want to purchase crafted items made by other people rather than for people that want to do crafts, but they had some booths where people could be crafty. Everyone could make a button at the entrance (mine has artichokes on it, Albert's had some art from a Hendrick's Gin advertisement, Joey has Oakland *shrugs*).

I came away from the Craft Fair with a new necklace and 2 t-shirts.


By cookoorikoo


By Seibei

Some of my favorite booths there:
yokomono
supermaggie
berkeleyillustration
birdmafia
wearcampfire.com
flock home
lulu bug jewelry

After the craft fair, we ate at Tommy's Joynt and meandered around J-Town. I got two new books: I <3 Macarons by Hisako Ogita and a Japanese pattern book.



Hopefully, I will be able to finish more sewing and post some finished projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment