Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday Bike Ride

Had a long and lovely bike ride through Santa Cruz. I still don't feel completely confident to go out on my own so I always go with Albert and follow his lead, but I'm slowly gaining confidence. For this ride we went through the lagoon, the pier, the Boardwalk, West Cliff, and back home.


Saw a family of ducks at the lagoon. The ducklings stayed very close to their mom!


Goats, see? Nature's lawn mowers. I've always heard of people using goats to decimate excess vegetation, but this is the first I've seen it in real life.


Albert and I couldn't resist playing a bit at the playground (even though adults over the age of 12 aren't allowed to be there without children). There were two see-saws...


Albert got greedy and tried to play on both.


A merry-go-round thingy? (What do you call these?) The most hardcore facial expressions are to be had on this playground contraption.


Or befuddled expressions.


Shot from the pier.


This is me looking nervous because I was afraid that Albert would drop my phone into the ocean.


Another shot of the sunset from the pier. I like how the shops along the pier are lit up.


This boat passed by full of people yelling, "Woo!" Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment