Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Highlights of Chicago


Crowley


Chicago-style pizza from Pizzaria Uno. (The cornmeal crust is the best!)


Deep dish sundae also from Pizzaria Uno.


Taking the Chicago Architecture Boat Tour...and drinking a bottle of champagne.


Dinner and drinks with Sheela and Joey!


Rolling down the hill near the Field Museum.


Chicago-style hot dog...mmm!


Garrett's popcorn - caramel mixed with cheese.

Albert and I went to Chicago for 4 days to visit Joey and Sheela. (Joey and I lived together for almost five years. And Sheela will be graduating soon and got a position in Amsterdam!) This is my second time to Chicago in the adult phase of my life. Even though it's my birthplace, I did way more touristy things this time - and it was fun!

Joey and Sheela - Thanks for showing us around and taking care of us. We had a blast!

1 comment: